May 7, 2008

new treatment today

Good morning.   Hope takes guts, and that's something that any cancer survivor must have in spades; I will embark upon a new course of treatment today to address the surgical wound from September '07 when I begin the HBO treatments.  I will go once a day for at least a couple of hours and hopefully no seizures, the possibility of having one increases during the treatments due to the increased atmospheres in the tank.  I will take a picture and post it for those who are curious and will answer all questions I can for those contemplating the same treatment; just email me and I'll do my best to give you a personal experience answer or try to direct you to an appropriate resource for same.  

Still waiting for an answers from UCSF as to what they want to do; the doctor is supposed to be back from his conference on 5-8, but his nurse is hoping that he will get back to me today as he saw the films before leaving on 4-30, but evidently did not feel compelled to call.I know he has surgery scheduled today, so maybe I'll her from him.  The toughest thing is the wait, as most of you realize.  Keep your fingers crossed and think positive for me, please.  Thanks.

No comments: