January 21, 2008

Happy Monday

I know those two words don't go together normally, but those days are gone for me. There are no more bad days, as Lance has said.

I had yesterday off from PT so I spent most of the day relaxing and watching tennis. A few friends came by to say hello, but other than that it was a quiet day, which I needed. I'm definitely making progress physically. I've been told that I'll be here another two weeks. As long as I get to see my three girls I'm fine.

I figure it will take as long as it takes and try not to think about how homesick I am.

1 comment:

Henrike said...

Tom,
I've been one of the International Livestrong Challenge mentors for the last 2 years and one of my mentees, Ian, mentioned your blog today.

Just reading about your experience takes me back to my own bout with cancer, which was a long fight but made me a much stronger person in the process. Today, cancer has left my body, but it still shapes me as a person, if that makes any sense...

Your attitude is truely amazing! Thanks for supporting the LAF and sharing your story!

All the best!
Henrike from Germany.
www.fightagainstcancer.blogspot.com