March 27, 2008

You folks go Hawaii yet o what?

Yeah, bra, we go stay at da Outrigga Waikiki on da beach and grind Dukes buffet in da mornings.  Den we go beach all day an' go sleep in da aftanoon befo dinna time.  Grind 'em again and go sleep afta dinna den get up and do 'em again da next day; oh da hosh, yeah?
See, I told you I could speak Hawaiian . . . . or at least pidgin english!  We're getting pretty excited about our trip.  The countdown has definitely begun.  I'll change the recording on the phone and put the auto response on the email tomorrow morning and that's that.  The web cam at the hotel has shown beautiful days al week.  If you'd like to try to spy on us during the week, her is the address.  We shouldn't be hard to pick out as I don't think there will be too many, "Zipper-Heads," either by the pool or on the beach; we're a very exclusive bunch, dontchaknow (that was for you, Kim).   Here is the address:   http://www.outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/hawaiian-islands/oahu-waikiki/outrigger-waikiki-on-the-beach    -   then click on webcam and check out the pool, beach and Diamond Head.  Also look for the family of turtles that hangs out in the reef shallows in the afternoon in front on the hotel . . . ah, paradise.

Before you ask, yes, I am keeping my expectations in check!  It will be a great trip no matter what happens along the way and I will take plenty of pics to share.  I will endeavor to roll with the punches, which has never been easy for me, but I've been working on it quite a bit lately!


1 comment:

carpandi said...

I spy with my little eye...something bright green and pink...and it's waving!! It's the girls by the pool!!! SOOO Coool!! xoxo Have a pink beer for me! Aloha!