March 28, 2008

Today's the day!

Well, actually tomorrow, but we drive down to L.A. tonight to stay at the Embassy Suites North at LAX because we can park the car for the whole time for next to nothing and take their shuttle to the terminal for our 10:30 am flight.  We'll get into Honolulu at 1:30 pm, so we still have a lot of time once we get there on Saturday.  Anne's brother and his wife will be coming in next week on Wednesday, so we'll get some time with them, as well, which will be great!
Brian just finished a big addition to his house, so I'm hoping we will go there either Saturday or Sunday for dinner . . . or we may just show up drooling at their front door; Brian makes a mean bbq chicken!  The weather looks great; in the low 80's for the foreseeable future each day and 60's at night, just perfect.

I'm going to take lots of pictures of my old haunts, look up some old friends, etc; who knows when we'll get back, after all!  I wasn't in but 2 or 3 pictures on our trip last Summer, so I want to be sure to get more pics of all of us this time, and yes, I will keep my hat on so as not to scare the kiddies.

I'll not be taking the laptop, so no new posts for the next week or so.  Try to get along without me, okay?



No comments: