November 30, 2007

Oops

I blew it on the MRI appointment time yesterday due to a problem with my calendar settings, which I suppose is better than having to say that I forgot the appointment altogether, indicating deeper issues, right? Nobody is more disappointed than me, believe me! Fortunately we were able to reschedule for this morning, so no great delays in results, although the clinic closes at noon on Fridays, so we may not have any preliminary word until Monday.

It's supposed to rain today, and already has this morning since I've been up (4:00am). Having been raised in Hawaii with the belief that rain brings good luck it seems like a good day for the scan after all, I'll take all of the positive vibes I can get, ya know?

No worries, I've put the bullet-dodging shoes on again and I'm feeling lucky!

No comments: