December 27, 2007

Back on track

Boy, when I'm off, I'm off.  
I guess you'd have to really know me to understand how rare it is for me to not be able to eat - I'm definitely a member of the Clean the Plate Club. That certainly was the case yesterday.  Nothing tasted right, although the organic dark chocolate bar that Santa Anne put in my stocking came darned close!  It also takes a lot to keep me in bed all day, which was also the case.  It was a good day to do so, however, as it was incredibly windy and dusty outside and I had very little energy to do much else; I suppose I need to allow myself days to be lazy like that from time to time. 

This morning I'm feeling more like myself again and I'm considering sneaking up a bowl of cereal, so I'm hoping for a more normal and perhaps more productive day. 

No comments: